Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Summer Black

I've always loved maxi dresses in the summer. They're easy to throw on and accessorize. I am the biggest advocate for the black maxi dress. I happen to own more than one because they are effortlessly stylish. They can be worn for so many different events and occasions. I like to wear them on vacations, summer parties, and even to the store! Black maxi dresses are so versatile and I never shy against wearing a black maxi dress in the summer. Some may think a black maxi dress is too hot or not colorful enough for summer, but they're will come a time when the easiest and best option for something quick to wear is a black maxi dress.

I had one of those days recently and I knew this dress was the best option for something to wear that required the least amount of thought but would still leave me stylish. Every girl has those days when they look in their closet and say to themselves, "I have nothing to wear!" That's when a maxi dress comes in and saves the day. I've been talking so much about my love of black maxi dresses, but printed maxi dresses and colorful ones do well when you're in a clothing bind as well. I kept accessories to a minimum this day with big round sunglasses, a simple necklace, and nude sandals. But, like I said don't be afraid to play with accessories.





How do you feel about black maxi dresses in the summer? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!

August 08, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad