Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Paisley Please

Is it Tuesday already? I had a great weekend with family and time flew by quickly. I live for weekends like that though. I had breakfast with my mom on Sunday and wore this lovely paisley skirt. I get compliments on this skirt every time I wear it. It has the most beautiful print and combination of colors. I don't own a ton of paisley print clothing because paisley print can look very juvenile or old very quick. What saves this particular skirt are the colors, which are vibrant, and the slits on the side. When I walk in this skirt, it just floats so beautifully. I think this skirt has a nice bohemian flair so, I paired it with a simple white tee that I knotted in the front because it's long and I added gold jewelry with some pops of color. I completed the outfit with my go-to pair of gold lace-up sandals to add to the bohemian vibe.

So, the next time you go shopping don't forget to give some paisley items a chance. Look for something with a bold print and color scheme. I think the best way to wear paisley is to modernize it with your accessories.





Have you given paisley a chance? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!

August 01, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad