Post Top Ad

Sunday, July 23, 2017

From Charm To Covet This No. 2

From Charm To Covet This 

No. 2 

F21 Pom Pom Straw Boater Hat
This hat will have you summer ready. Pom Poms and tassels are so on-trend now!



Flying Monkey Embroidered Denim Short
Embroidered clothing is having a moment right now! These shorts are perfect for those hot summer months.

H&M T-shirt
Women empowerment shirts have been everywhere and I'm loving it. This H&M t-shirt is reminiscent of a certain Dior one!
Forever 21 Clear Aviator Glasses
I know you've seen clear and color tinted glasses everywhere. I know they're not practical (hello, no sun protection!) but, I kinda like them. I think I'll find a cheap pair and hop on this trend!
Academy of Colur 9 Shade Palette
This is a palette that I bought recently that is a great neutral palette and has a nice mix of matte and shimmer shadows. I know it resembles a certain "K" family members palette. The price for what you get is amazing!
Halogen Corbin Slide Loafer
These mule loafers shine bright and are right on trend for summer and upcoming fall. Love silver shoes that make a statement!








 

July 23, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad