Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Better Together

Is anything more chic than black and white together? That's a rhetorical question! No matter what piece of clothing you own, if they are black and white they are instantly a match- made in heaven. This is what I felt when I put this black top and white distressed jean look together. Separate they are basic pieces that can be the foundation of any outfit. Together, they achieve effortless style.

I wore this outfit for a day shopping and eating with a friend. I jokingly referred to this as my rich mom outfit! I felt like that's what I looked like in this outfit. I may or may not have just finished watching my kids play tennis! FYI- I don't have any kids, but I'll keep this outfit in mind so that i'm not like other moms, I'm a cool mom! (If you didn't catch the Mean Girls reference we can't be friends!)





Also, if you're interested in my sunglasses I got them at Charlotte Russe. If you know designer sunglasses, these may look like a certain Celine pair you've been eyeing!

Hope you have a great week!

July 18, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad