Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Afternoon Delight

Don't you just love those afternoons where everything feels perfect. That's what this past Sunday was for me. I spent the afternoon at the the High Museum of Art Atlanta viewing the Andy Warhol exhibit. It was spectacular. I love all the bright, colorful, pop culture imagery that encapsulates Andy Warhol's style. After visiting the museum, we stumbled across this space with a nice water fountain and I  thought it was the perfect place to snap a few pictures. Finished the day with some ice cream as a nice treat. Nothing beats a simple and beautiful summer day.

I chose to wear this pretty pink floral dress to the museum. I wanted something suitable for a hot summer day and this flowy open back dress was perfect . It's always so nice to throw on a dress and be ready to go.

Can I have more summer days like this!?






What does a perfect afternoon to you look like? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!

July 11, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad