Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Summer of the Kimonos

I talked about my new found love of kimonos in a previous post here. They are the perfect layering accessory or statement piece to outfits and even swimwear this summer. I feel carefree and chic when I put one on. Since I last discussed kimonos I came across one that I didn't even know I needed, but I had to have! I'm calling this a handkerchief kimono because it's the best way I can think of to describe it. It falls loosely like a handkerchief over your body. This one called to me because of the beautiful and colorful print on it and the fringe pieces on the bottom. Isn't it cute?  I paired the kimono with a simple black romper and gold lace-up sandals. I'm getting bohemian vibes with this outfit and I don't mind it!

I picked this kimono up at Ross, but they are everywhere. A little shopping tip- these kind of pieces can be found in swimwear sections and mixed in with tops at places like T.J. Maxx and Ross. The same can be said for chain stores in the mall. So look around and you might be surprised at what you can find!








What's your go-to piece this summer? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below! Have a great week!

June 28, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad