Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday a True Gem was born! I always go hard for my zodiac sign! Geminis always seem to get a bad rep, but just through blogging I've discovered a lot of creative and fashion minded people are Geminis like myself. I'll tell anyone in a heartbeat that I'm a Gemini because I truly believe it represents myself (yes, I'm that person that's always reading my horoscope and will check yours too!) The first fashion blog that I started was called That Gem Girl and it was my outlet to showcase my style and thoughts as Gemini with her mind on anything and everything all at once. I use this blog to do that now!

I celebrated my birthday with friends and family and had the best day. I went out for dinner and then hit up 2 Chainz listening party for his new album "Pretty Girls Like Trap Music" It was held in a pink trap house with some great artwork throughout it. I saw 2 Chainz, Yung Joc, listened to some good music, and watched the NBA Finals. Finished the night at another restaurant with some good drinks and great people. Awesome Birthday!

Now, for the outfit! I've been waiting to wear this off the shoulder knee-length jumpsuit, but didn't know when I was going to. I thought my Birthday was a great reason. I love that it's off the shoulder and has flutter sleeves. I can't be the only one that's grabbing everything off the shoulder. Obsessed with this trend is an understatement! Finished off the look with lace-up wedge sandals, layered choker necklaces, and my studded Rebecca Minkoff purse.






Going to enjoy the rest of my Birthday month. Yes, I celebrate the whole month, It's Gemini Season!! Happy Birthday to all my fellow Gems!! Shine Bright loves!

June 13, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad