Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 1, 2017

From Charm to Covet This No. 1

From Charm to Covet This 

No. 1

I've decided to start a new segment on the blog where I feature a few products or items that been catching my eye lately. If you've been following my blog then you know I am forever charmed and forever coveting various fashion and beauty items. So, these lists will be comprised of items that I want and/or dreaming about! You can look forward to a From Charm to Covet This List once every month! That number may increase based on the popularity of these posts. So, here's the first volume of things I'm charmed by! 
Image 2 of PEARLY STRAPPY SANDALS from Zara
Zara Pearly Strappy Slides
I'm not going to lie, I've seen these slides on so many bloggers and I think they look so fab! The pearls will add a nice touch to casual or dressy outfits. 
 

J Crew Beaded Ball Earrings
I'm getting really into statement earrings lately and these beaded beauties can add charm to any look..


NYX Rustic Antique Perfect Filter Palette
I've seen swatches of this palette and it gives off the same vibe as the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. If you're not ready to splurge on the ABH palette this may get you through until you're ready!
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
I'm in need of a new toner and this one had me at AHA/BHA which is good for exfoliation and I'm really interested in trying this K-Beauty brand.

H&M T-shirt
I mean you can never have enough slogan tees. This one has the perfect positive message.




Let me know if you get anything posted here or if I have inspired you to go get these products!

June 01, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad