Post Top Ad

Friday, May 19, 2017

White Hot

You want to know something crazy? I've never owned a white pair of jeans! I've been missing out. I finally found the perfect pair of white jeans and I realize now, that they are a staple piece you need in your closet. Why have I never had a pair of white jeans until  now? Well, the few that I've tried on in various stores have never fit quite right and to be honest, I thought they made my thighs look bigger. Also, I'm a die-hard blue jean girl! This pair of white jeans are perfect for me though because they have the right amount of stretch and I love that they are distressed. Now that I have this distressed pair I definitely need a pair that's sans rips and holes! Oh you know, just another reason to go shopping!

What I love the most about white jeans is that they really are a blank canvas. You can make your outfit be any style when you start with white jeans. I kept it simple with a black and white striped tank and these gold lace-up sandals. The sandals are new to my wardrobe and I know I'm going to be able to get a lot of wear out of them this Spring and Summer.





 How do you feel about white jeans? Are they a closet staple? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!


May 19, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad