Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Classic Trench

I discovered a love of trench coats only a few years ago. I know, I was missing out! Trench coats are a classic staple piece that I think every girl or guy needs. When I put one on I just feel like it completes a spectrum of outfits from casual to glam. It's an iconic piece to elevate any look and show your love of fashion. When I think of trench coats my mind always goes to the brand Burberry that made the classic trench what it is today. My trench is in the standard tan/khaki color that seems to be the most popular, but I love how many different colors and types of trench coats there are now. Personally, I wouldn't mind having a black trench coat or a plaid printed one. There are just so many great options to choose from and because I love trench coats, I've linked some at the bottom of this post that you may want to take a look at for yourself.

I wore my trench coat in what I call a casual chic way this day. It was a rainy day, so it was a no- brainer to grab my trench coat because they are perfect to wear on rainy days in the Spring. I kept it simple with a polka dot button up top, a pair of jeans, and black sequin ballet flats. These pieces alone would have been stylish, but by adding the trench coat it elevated my look and protected me from the light rain showers of the day.

Also, how great are these large frame clear sunglasses that I picked up for $7. I can't get enough of sunglasses lately.






My trench coat is by London Fog and it's a very quality piece. The first trench coat in the first row is also by London Fog and is the most similar to the one I own. If I'm not mistaken it may be the exact same one, so if you like it click the picture to take a look! I've linked trench coats from the very low to the "OMG is that the price!" Hey, this blog is called From Charm to Covet. I'm charmed by pretty things, no matter the price, and want to covet them, or you know just look at and admire them!



How do you feel about trench coats? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!
Also, do you prefer for me to have shopping links in an image grid like this, or in a slideshow (see previous blog posts)? Let me know your thoughts! 


May 02, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad