Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Not Over Overalls

I only own one pair of overalls, but I am such a huge fan of them. I got this pair at a Gap Outlet store some time last year and I find myself wearing them constantly throughout all the seasons. I find overalls to be very versatile and comfortable. I love jeans so it's only natural that I would find my way back to overalls. If you grew up in the 90s like I did then you have some vague memory of running around in overalls. Don't you just love it when old fashion trends come back again. I think it's time I get another pair of overalls. I think a white pair would be nice and refreshing for summer!

For this outfit, I paired my overalls with a black lace top, black straw hat, and black slide sandals. I definitely don't shy away from black in hotter temperatures even if I feel like I'm melting sometimes! I keep it cool though!

Since I'm on the hunt for another pair of overalls I thought I'd link some that you guys may like as well. Check the links at the end of this post!





Jump into these overalls here!
Who has rediscovered a love for overalls? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!


May 30, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad