Post Top Ad

Thursday, May 11, 2017

LBD and Sneakers

What's better than a little black dress? I'm going to go with a little black dress and sneakers! I love this casual black t-shirt dress that I picked up at Old Navy last year. There are just so many different ways you can style a casual black dress. I decided to put an athleisure spin to this look. The floral baseball cap and bright sneakers keep this dress from being boring. You may notice that my lipstick and sneakers match perfectly. Yes, I did that on purpose and love how it looks! The lipstick is MAC Heroine for any one that's interested.

I've gotten so many wears out of this dress because of its versatility. So, you can expect to see this dress on the blog again and I'll put a different spin to it! If you're in need of a little black dress, I've found this one  on Old Navy's site that looks to be the same as this dress that I picked up last year.






What's your favorite way to style a little black dress? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!

May 11, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad