Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Daisy VoxBox from Influenster

* I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. 
All opinions expressed are my own. *

I was so excited to receive my first VoxBox from Influenster. Influenster is a site that lets you post honest reviews about products you use and you also get the opportunity to test free products in boxes that they send out called VoxBoxes. I thought it was pretty interesting that my first VoxBox is the Daisy VoxBox because daises are one of my favorite flowers!

 Let's get into the review of these items I received! 

Live Clean Coconut Milk Moistuirizing Shampoo & Conditioner

MSRP:$5.99 each 


Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner are eco-friendly products that are designed to nourish and strengthen hair, leaving your hair feeling soft and smelling scrumptious.

I was excited to receive this shampoo and conditoner because I love anything coconut scented. The scent did not disappoint and the products performed well together. The shampoo made my hair really clean but it doesn't lather up that much. I guess that's to be expected because it's free of a lot of chemicals. I loved the conditioner because I felt like it really left my hair my moisterized and soft. Overall, I would purchase these products for myself. I would most likely get the conditioner first!

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifiying Charcoal Paper Mask

MSRP: $2.99

Formulated with charcoal to detoxify and clean pores in a single-use. Perfect for those times your skin needs a deep cleaning. 

This was my first time using any kind of paper mask so i didn't know what to expect. This mask has a very strong smell that I didn't particularly like but I got over it. The mask was very moist. The mask itself fits kinda weird on the face, I felt like a ninja! It starts tingling right away so you can feel it working. When I took the mask off there was residue so I just did a splash of water on my face to wash it away. My face felt really clean afterwards but I don't know if it really did anything for my pores. I was worried I was going to break out because of the scent, but I didn't get any bumps thankfully.  I would purchase this to use every once in awhile to feel like I'm having a spa day!

Nature's Bounty Probiotic Gummies

MSRP: $19.99

Nature's Bounty Probiotic Gummies are the great-tasting way to get friendly bacteria for your digestive system. Made with natural fruit flavors.

I've always liked gummie vitamins and I tend to take vitamins on and off. These vitamins taste very good and it's easy for me to remember to take them because I think of them like candy! So, I love the flavor and that it helps your digestive health. I would definately purchase these for myself.

Skinny Pop Sea Salt PopCorn

MSRP: $1.95 Individual, $4.99 3-Pack

SkinnyPop Micowave Popcorn delivers delicious flavor in a chemical-free pop-up box that creates a unique, no-mess eating experience.

I really liked this popcorn! I love that it pops up into a box instead of bag. It's really convenient because you don't have to worry about spilling any popcorn because it sits upright. The flavor is very light but you can still taste the sea salt on it. Love that it's low in calories so I don't feel bad if I eat the whole box! I would purchase this for myself.

Always Infinity FlexFoam Pads

MSRP: $6.99 for 24-36 ct.


Made with an ultra-light FlexFoam material, Always Infinity pad absorbs 10x its weight and molds to your body shape, so you can barely feel it. 

I haven't had the opportunity to test these out yet, but I've always been an Always girl, so I'm sure they will work perfectly. I love the designs on the packaging.

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt

MSRP: $1.19 Single Serve

Smooth and creamy Greek nonfat yogurt comes in a delicious flavors and has only 80 calories per 5.3 oz. serving, 0% fat and 12g protein.

I received a coupon to try this yogurt for free. I love greek yogurt so I look forward to trying it out. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it!I hope you've enjoyed my review and let me know if you have tried or are going to try these products!

May 06, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad