Post Top Ad

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Rose Print Baseball Cap

I've noticed baseball caps are being incorporated into some very fashionable outfits lately. They're not just to be worn at a game or when you can't be bothered with your hair. I'm drawn to the the ones that have interesting prints and that have catchy statements on them. In light of that,  I was immediately charmed by this rose printed baseball cap when I saw it in store. I didn't even have to try it on to know I wanted it. I'm not a baseball cap kinda girl, I own two (now three!), but I though the roses on this cap were so pretty I had to have it. I expect I'll be wearing it a lot this Spring and Summer! To complete this casual and cute look, I have a distressed top that has been a long time favorite of mine and my platform slip-on sneakers with grommet detailing.

 If you're like me and  baseball caps are now on your radar, be sure to check out some charming baseball caps that I have linked at the bottom of this post.







Take a look at these covetable baseball caps!

 Are baseball caps being incorporated into your wardrobe as a fashion statement? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!


April 02, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad