Post Top Ad

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Pretty Pleats

I'm one of those people that tries to dress appropriately for the weather. I check the weather almost every morning or before I go to sleep at night so I can plan accordingly. That being said, I decided to wear this outfit even though I knew that there was a 100% chance of rain. I'm such a rebel! But, no really, I just wanted to wear this outfit regardless of what the weather said. As I'm getting more into sharing my outfits on this blog I'm learning that you can't always plan everything and you have to just go for what feels right for you. Luckily, I got these shots in before it started pouring. The sun wasn't shining and it was starting to sprinkle,but I actually liked how these pictures turned out.

This outfit was very different for me because I don't usually pair grey and beige together. How I dress for myself is that I usually have a certain item that I really want to wear and the outfit goes from there. I knew I wanted to wear this pretty pleated skirt that is a favorite of mine and these embellished heels that paired perfectly with it. Now, I just needed a top. I was looking through all my tops and came across this grey tank and I thought this would make for a nice neutral toned outfit. I finished the outfit with a statement necklace that complimented the heels.

The finished look was one that made me want to happily twirl in the rain. This pleated skirt is just made for movement. If you're into pretty pleats, I've linked some charming pleated skirts at the bottom of this post that may interest you!





How pretty are these skirts?!


Hope you all have a great week!

April 25, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad