Post Top Ad

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hello Weekend

It's the weekend loves! Time to get out there and enjoy yourselves or relax at home. I'm a fan of either depending on my mood. I am trying to spend more time outdoors because I believe it helps you feel better. We need that fresh air and vitamin D. Just don't forget your sunscreen! I'm telling you this because I've been slacking on the sunscreen front, but we'll save that discussion for another post!

Now, onto this outfit.

I found the perfect shirt to celebrate the weekend. What's more perfect than a shirt that declares "Hello Weekend" to bring in the start of your weekend. I'm always a fan a statement clothing, whether it be shirts, hats, bags, or sweaters. This is the perfect casual tee and it is so soft and comfy. I paired it with overalls, a duster cardigan, and converse sneakers. These overalls are getting their money's worth because  I wear them all the time. So glad they came back into style because there are so many ways to style them. The duster cardigan is perfect for Spring because it's so lightweight and you can throw it on over anything like I did here.






 
What's your  weekend style like?  Be sure to let me know in the comment section below and I hope you all have a beautiful weekend and enjoy yourselves!          

April 08, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad