Post Top Ad

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Bomb Style with Bomber Jackets

I thought I would be done with jackets because it's Spring, but Spring is actually the perfect time to bring out your lightweight jackets. That's why I pulled out my favorite bomber jacket that I've been wearing nonstop this past Winter. I love pieces that work for many seasons. Bomber jackets can be lightweight or have heavier insulation and lining that is perfect for Winter and Spring.  Bomber jackets were very popular last year and they continue to be because they just give you an instant cool vibe. This is the only one that I own, but I am not opposed to getting more. I try not to go overboard very quickly on trends that I like, because before I know it I could easily end up with a closet full of bomber jackets!

I let the bomber jacket speak for itself  in this outfit by pairing it with black pieces. If you've been following my blog, you know I'm obsessed with these Miu Miu inspired ballet flats. I thought it paired nicely with the bomber jacket.

If you can't get enough of bomber jackets, check out some bomber jackets that I've linked at the bottom of this post that are charming and covet worthy!








How great are these bomber jackets? They start from $-$$$$.

Hope your week is off to a great start!


April 11, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad