Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Rockin' Ballerina Flats

 I'm sure you are aware of the extremely popular Miu Miu belted ankle-wrap ballerina flats that were spotted on bloggers and streestyle photos everywhere last year. I would describe the shoe as a sweet ballerina meeting a rebel rocker.  The combination results in a badas* ballerina flat that is highly covetable! This shoe style is so popular that of course it's trickled down into your mainstream fashion stores  and everyones produced their own rendition of the flats. I would love to own a pair of Miu Miu ballerina flats but me and that $500+ price tag don't agree.

That is why I am so happy to have stumbled across my own Miu Miu inspired ballet flats from Nine West. The best purchases I make are the ones I wasn't even looking for. I've admired the rocker ballerina trend from afar but was not actively looking for something similar. When I saw these I knew I had to have them. They are to die for and I am going to wear them to death. I kept my outfit simple with one of my favorite fuzzy sweaters and a rockin' pair of shades to match these rockin' shoes.

I wasn't able to find this exact pair of flats to give a link to, but I have linked a bunch of equally charming flats that are just as great as these at various price points. I even linked a pair of  Miu Miu's because who am I to deny what you want!!






Look at all these gorgeous options! I'll take one of each please!

Are you as into the edgy ballerina trend as I am?  Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!

March 07, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad