Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Pop of Pink

There's nothing worse than thinking Winter is almost over and you're hit with cold and wet weather. Hello Spring, I'm waiting on you over here! Okay I'm done being overly dramatic!! Truthfully, I love my layers, sweaters, and boots when it's cold outside. I just thought the time for wearing these items was winding down. No such luck yet.

I embraced the cold like I always do, by throwing on some of my favorite items. First, you have the pom beanie. I don't know about you, but I've been obsessed with anything pom- pom for awhile now. For example, when those pom keychains became really popular this last year I had to have one! Next, you have these oversize sunglasses that I picked up for $3. They are the perfect glasses and I love how huge they are. I'll have to do a roundup of my favorite sunglasses on the blog soon. Then, you have this super long scarf that I love because it added a nice pop of pink to this outfit. I love this scarf, but honestly it's so long I don't know how to wrap it the best way. I think I did okay though! Finally, I topped the outfit with this textured jacket I got from Forever 21 a few years back. It's so comfy and the best thing about it was I remember it only cost me $5. I never forget a great deal!







How's the weather where you are right now? What's your favorite outfit to combat the cold? Let me know in the comment section below!

Wherever you are, stay warm!!

March 15, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad