Post Top Ad

Friday, March 10, 2017

Let's get FURreal

So, I have this true little shopping story. I was doing some work on my laptop and you know how they have those ads on the side of your screen? Well, I saw these fur slides that I thought were cute and they were from Forever 21. I didn't purchase them right away because I'm the kind of person that doesn't impulse shop online. I told myself I would think about them. Fast forward to later in the day and I'm in Ross just browsing. I was in the shoe section about to leave, when on the very top shelf, I find the perfect pair of black fur slides. I'm thinking to myself this is the craziest coincidence and what are the chances that the same day I see a pair online I find a pair in store. So you know I walked out of there a happy girl!

I don't have to tell you that Rihanna made fur slides popular with her Fenty Puma collection. When they first came out it seemed like everyone was into them. I thought they were kinda cute but I wasn't going to shell out almost $80 for a trend that I may not stick with in the long run. That's why I was so excited to find these in store for less than $20. They are very comfy and I'm looking forward to how I'll incorporate them into my outfits. I went casual in this particualr outfit with just a denim jacket, leggings, white shirt, and a statement cross choker. 

If you haven't given fur slides a chance yet or want to add to your collection, I have some linked at the bottom you may like!

Back to Rihanna again, have you seen her new collection with Puma. I love the new bow slides she's created. Very cute and I can only imagine we'll be seeing these everywhere too!







Take a look at these charming options!


So, how do we feel about fur slides? Are they here to stay or a passing trend? I think they are fun to throw on and they're comfortable! Let me know what you think in the comment section below!

March 10, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad