Post Top Ad

Monday, March 20, 2017

Hello Spring

It's officially Spring! We'll have to wait and see if the weather also agrees it's Spring. In the meantime, I'm excited to rearrange my closet, think up new outfit ideas, and buy some pretty Spring pieces. I'm the kind of person that loves floral pieces for Spring and it always makes me think of one of my favorite fashion related movies, Devil Wears Prada. I'm sure you know the scene where Miranda Priestly famously quotes, "Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking?" This quote always comes to mind when Spring hits. I will say wearing florals in Spring is not revolutionary, but it's still a print I'm always happily ready to wear.

Today's outfit doesn't feature any floral prints, but it's still in the spirit of Spring. I love this soft pink off the shoulder sweatshirt with stud embellishments. Soft pink is perfect for Spring and wearing this just made me realize I need some more pastel pieces in my closet. I either have something bold or in black in white. Pastels are the perfect in between. In this outfit, I also have the perfect pair of ballerina flats that I recently bought and have featured in a previous blog post. I literally can't stop myself from looking at them. Can you say obsessed! I'm glad I found these just in time for Spring. If you are interested in a pair similar to these check my previous blog post here.








I'm sure ya'll are learning I love all the little details. Yes, I said ya'll..I am from the South! I love how the studs on the sweatshirt match the ones on my bag. It's the little things like that makes an outfit for me.

What are you looking forward to this Spring, whether it's activities or a certain fashion trend? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!

March 20, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad