Post Top Ad

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Down to the Details

I've noticed that when I go shopping I'm always drawn to pieces that have some special little detail to it. Whether it's a fringe hem on jeans, a ruffle sleeve on a sweater, or studs on a purse, I am automaticaly enticed by a product that much more.  It's no wonder then that when I go shopping I have to repeatedly ask myself, do I  really need this? The answer is almost always a resounding yes because it's hard for me to say no to pretty things. I know I'm not the only one.

Details, to me, make your outfit more unique and gives it personality. It also gives you yourself personality. It shows you like to have a little fun with your style. We are already three months into the new year and I think this year is already proving that more can be better when it comes to fashion and personal style.

What you'll notice about this outfit I'm wearing is that every piece has a unique detail. These are all items that when I picked them out something drew me to them. Every purchase I make comes down to the details. If you haven't noticed, I'm really into hardware on my purchases, i.e. those studs and grommet details!






What's your favorite detailed item in your closet? What's your favorite kind of detail? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below!



March 02, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad