Post Top Ad

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Cold Shoulder Top

I may or may not have been a little hot in this outfit today! I just can never say no to an all black look even if it's technically Spring now. My saving grace was this cold shoulder top. These tops are all over the place now and I like the style. It was breezy so the cold shoulder came through for me when I was feeling hot. Also, the rips on my jeans and the fur slides helped! I did want to add a pop of color to break up all the black, so I added these purple lensed sunglasses.

I can already tell these fur slides are going to be a favorite of mine this Spring and Summer. They're just so easy to throw on and give an outfit a kind of casual chic vibe that I like. Check out my previous post here, because I've linked some fur slides you may like.








Am I only one that takes they're time in transitioning their wardrobe for spring? I can't go from sweaters and leggings to dresses and sandals so quickly, but I know most people can't wait. I want to wear those things too, but truthfully, as far as my personal style I know I'll still be wearing black and jeans even in Spring and Summer. I just throw some floral and color in there somewhere too.

How do you stay true to your style when transitioning to Spring and Summer? Let me know in the comment section below!
March 23, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad