Post Top Ad

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Wednesday Valentine

It's officially Valentine's Day! Looking at my post you may not believe it because there's no red or pink all over the place. I wanted to do something a little different and black came to mind. Black is always an easy option though, I'm not going to lie. I felt like I was channeling Wednesday Addams in this outfit! But, I did bring some heart to Valentine's Day with this sweater. I love the little stone pieces that form the heart. It kinda reminds me of these bejeweled kits I used to get when I was younger and you could make designs on sweaters and jeans. The sweater also has a nice criss-cross cutout  pattern on the back that makes it even better.

I finished off the outfit with some new pieces I got at H&M. I've always wanted a tulle skirt and I'm already picturing the outfits I can style with this piece. The bow flats were just so perfect I had to have them. They are satin and that just makes them feel like a luxe piece and a quality shoe. The bag I'm carrying is becoming a huge staple in my closet and has been on the blog a few times already. It's a Rebecca Minkoff bag that I found at TJ Maxx. I'm telling you that's my store! Love the studded details on the front and it can fit a nice amount of things.







TULLE SKIRT

Hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day xoxo

February 14, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad