Post Top Ad

Friday, February 24, 2017

Sweatshirts Are A Closet Staple

Sweatshirts get a bad rep sometimes in the world of fashion as a clothing item that screams you're lazy and took no effort to get dressed. I'm not ashamed to admit I have always kept a running collection of sweatshirts in my closet. In fact, I believe sweatshirts can be a closet staple for anyone with the right styling.

Why do I like sweatshirts so much? They are very comfortable and an easy starting point to any outfit. They look great with jeans, leggings, skirts, shorts, and even layered over dresses. There are also so many different styles, fits, and cuts of sweatshirts that your options won't be limited.

The perfect way to make sweatshirts more stylish is to add accessories. Grab a statement necklace or earrings, put on a nice jacket, throw on some sparkly shoes to transform a sweatshirt from drab to fab. If you don't want to accessorize, let your swearshirt be the statement piece. I've been really liking these sweatshirts that have embroidery or prints.

In this outfit, I took a short sleeved gray sweatshirt up a notch with a fringe choker necklace, a cargo jacket, ripped jeans, and black booties. I love wearing this particular sweatshirt because it's short sleeved and that makes it unique from any other sweatshirt in my closet.




Linked below are some sweatshirts that I find charming!


Here's to getting out there and making your sweatshirts stylish! What's your favorite way to style a sweatshirt? Let me know in the comment section below!


February 24, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad