Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 12, 2017

NYFW Collections To Die For '17 Part Two

This is my second roundup of some of my favorite looks to hit the runway at New York Fashion Week. You can view Part One here. These designers are killing it and these pictures are making me feel like I'm right there. No FOMO (fear of missing out) for me here!

To view more pics from these collections click on the designer name!

SACHIN & BABI






NICOLE MILLER



LACOSTE


JILL STUART



TIBI



CREATURES OF COMFORT

SELF-PORTRAIT




CHRISTIAN SIRIANO










AREA



TRACY REESE



J. CREW




JENNY PACKHAM

PRABAL GURUNG




Did you see all these beautiful collections! Which one's were your favorite? Honestly, I don't even think I can choose. Be on the lookout for one last post on NYFW!
Pictures courtesy of Vogue and the Fashion Spot.

February 12, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad