Post Top Ad

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Crop Tops & Knee Highs

Crop tops automatically inspire visions of midriffs and summer time.  I'm not usually one for crop tops, but this one had my name on it because it is a crop top sweater. I found this sweater in Forever 21 and it was on sale for $4, so I had to grab it. The deal was sweetened because I own tons of sweaters but not one of the crop top variety, and it has stripes and a funnel neck. Stripes are like my kryptonite. I can't even begin to tell you the extent of striped pieces in my closet. To me, they are neutral piece that you can wear with many different things.

To incorporate some balance into this outfit I paired the crop top sweater with some knee high boots. Now I'm not one who always thinks about finding balance in their outfits, I just thought knee high boots added a nice juxtaposition to the top. These also happen to be one of my favorite pairs of boots.





I tried to link this sweater but couldn't find it online. Check out the sales section in your Forever 21 store because they have a lot of nice sweaters on sale!

February 08, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad