Post Top Ad

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Blue Plaid and Stripes

Spring is almost here and I couldn't be happier. I love all the flowers that bloom and the warmer weather. I don't love the pollen that leaves me a sneezy and watery-eyed mess. Luckily, it's not Spring yet, but the weather has been nice in Georgia without the pollen attacking me just yet. I also happened across some beautiful pink flowers!

This outfit is all about mixing prints and using color on what felt like a Spring day! Plaid and stripes are two prints that people love on there on, but work just as well when you pair them together. I could have easily paired this blue plaid blazer with a black top and had a great outfit, but I wanted to do something different. Mixing prints isn't anything new, it's just something that I don't do too often. I love stripes so it was a no-brainer and this outfit is the result.

The key to mixing prints is to find something to tie the outfit together. In this case, you have my black tulle skirt, black flats, and the black stripes on the shirt. It's as easy as that. The vibrant blue of the plaid blazer really stands out as well as the stripes. They work together instead of looking like they should never be together in the first place.





Heres to more mixed prints! It keeps outfits interesting and makes you think outside the box. Maybe you're already a master at mixing prints. If so, share with me your favorite way to mix prints!






February 21, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad