Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Hello & Welcome to From Charm to Covet!

Hello and welcome to From Charm to Covet! The name and idea of this blog is based upon the idea of all the items that a person comes upon in their daily life when they are shopping, going to school or work,  and taking a walk down the street. Those items charm you and make you want to covet them, so it is everything From Charm to Covet! I myself am constantly in awe and want of so many things. I'm that girl that dreams of clothes and how I would style them. So, think of this blog as an extension of my mind and all my style dreams! So, in honor of these dreams and my first post on this blog here is an outfit I wore recently!




Isn't this outfit perfect because I was talking about dreams! I'm looking forward to posting on this blog and talking fashion and style with all of you! Here's a short quote that encompasses all that I was talking about and this outfit: "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land among the stars." Here's to a fresh and fashionable start!


 
January 28, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad